24APR2018-New Post



To add to my most recent post, I think a general theme that keeps occurring throughout my reading of the completed interviews was "Future Business Directions" and "Missed Opportunities."

The reason for the "Future Business Directions" is that each person that the class has interviewed has mentioned something about their current business model, what they have seen today that works and does not work, and also where they plan on taking their business in the future as far as the business interviews go.

For the "Missed Opportunities" theme, it feels like the residents and businesses that we interviewed failed to initially address their individual goals. To go along with this, the people that were interviewed may also feel the organizations and individuals who were or are supposed to be helping them out have also contributed to their success not being to their standards.

I think this might be beneficial at least to bring up to the class and possibly include in the zine as well. As for the usual progress part of the blogs, I have talked about that in my most recent blog dated 23APR2018. I look forward to class tomorrow and am excited to return to work and finish this project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Team Market and Team Business Interviews

Last Blog for the Semester!