Last Blog for the Semester!


Throughout this semester I have learned a ton from my peers, my surroundings, my professor, and most importantly; I have learned the most from myself. My writing has improved and gone to lengths that I did not even know were possible. I have learned to write with more feeling when need be and how to best carry a message over to readers. I believe it is important for classes like these to exist on campus and throughout the community because it teaches students so much more rather than their usual academic curriculum. Not only is it a break from everyday student-life, its just fun to be around your peers that you know and are able to grow with. I also have learned sometimes the most effective writing pieces are those that are the shortest.

I am extremely excited to see how this project will go this Saturday May 12, 2018. The class and I have put a lot of work into it so it will be great to see where our work has taken us. As I transition from student to alumni in these fast approaches last weeks, it feels bittersweet. With that being said, I can say I regret a lot of poor decisions but definitely not the decision to take this class. I am further excited to write my last paper of my undergraduate career as a reflection on this class and my college career as a whole. Once my Army career has started and is well-underway, I definitely have goals and a desire to pursue higher education in a Master's program, possibly political science or government because the community has had such a profound impact on my well-being, that I would like to further help others and foster growth. I thank everyone for their continued support and I hope I have at least touched one person in this class with my demeanor, my character, and my actions. I also would like to continue this blog practice as I begin my career. So this is not goodbye but see ya later. Until next time!

-Anthony Salvatore Portuesi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Team Market and Team Business Interviews

24APR2018-New Post