Class Project Contributions and Future Visions

During UMBC's spring break, the students in AMST 422 have been working diligently to bring our class project together and to get a step ahead of our schedules. As for my individual contribution to the project so far, I have completed a flyer for the community outreach in order to market our event to the public. It is extremely simple and straight-forward and those who are interested in attending will be able to effectively. I tried to develop a product that would only attract the target audiences of those specific residences in the southwest Baltimore area and other interested students on the UMBC campus. Along with the community outreach flyer, I have also developed a script that myself and the class will be able to use when they are trying to market the event to the public. This script entails the important information that will be presented at the event and what it means to be a part of this project. I believe having a tool such as this will allow the class to make sure the average person understands what it is we are trying to do and hopefully will grasp their attention enough in order to attend the event.


As for the next steps I envision for the project, I will need to develop a list of potential leads to market the event to, and to keep track of all the people that are planning on attending the event. I would like to develop a google spreadsheet with the class in order to keep track of names, emails, and phone numbers in order to give the interested parties updates about the upcoming event and where they can find updated information about our research. I would also like to ask for some help from the class in distributing the potential media of the flyer I created to the different locations posed by the class last week that include but are not limited to: library, schools, community centers, B&O railroad, Hollins Market billboards, and the UMBC campus. I am extremely excited in continuing my research for this project and am looking forward to developing more great ideas with the class for the project as a whole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Team Market and Team Business Interviews

The Journey Continues

24APR2018-New Post