Project Moving along Smoothly

As an update from last week, the class received feedback on our project ideas so far from fellow colleagues and people that have taken the course previously. Their feedback was very constructive and I believe we have a few more changes to make to our project before it is fully ready for the public. The feedback specifically from Curtis was worthwhile because he gave us insight into what he felt the community would like to see more of and brought a sense of home to the project overall in my opinion. The guests that evaluated our progress so far were impressed with the work we had done and seem intrigued to see the continuation of this progress and the final result as well. In my opinion, the place map was an outstanding idea and something that I have never seen before put into presentations such as this, so I am excited to see what comes from it.


As for an update on my individual progress for the project, I have made contact with Michael Lamason again at the Black Cherry Puppet Theater and he is very interested in doing a face-to-face interview with myself and another classmate at the puppet theater sometime within the next few weeks. I have compiled a list of the businesses I would like to interview with my fellow classmates and I am excited to get their feedback on my choices. I have also begun to prepare for the interviews of these businesses themselves by following the guidelines and script that the Present Group members have made. I still need to contact these businesses on our list in order to arrange an interview with them. I plan on presenting this list to the class come class time tomorrow.


As for my individual contributions moving forward, I will continue to contact the businesses in the Hollins Market area that my classmates in my group deem necessary in order to have a coherence to the project. I will also finalize the community outreach flyer and begin to distribute those to the different places that myself and my group members agreed upon last class starting Monday next week if possible. The Present Group must finalize the interview questions that we would like to ask businesses and residents and we must make sure to have some sort of recording equipment to document these interviews for our project. My group will continue to finalize the present portion of the project and add to the final class presentation. I look forward to the work ahead and I am excited to hear feedback from my group members and the rest of the class. Until next time!





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Team Market and Team Business Interviews

The Journey Continues

24APR2018-New Post