Personal Statement/Reflection



As a highly motivated and results-oriented person in the academic and professional sector, I have learned so much about myself, my peers, and Baltimore as a whole.  The most memorable moment this semester has been being able to walk around Hollins Market and talk to the residents and business owners in the area, realizing different neighborhoods are blocks away from each other. I was able to grasp their sense of place and mold it into my own understanding that contributed to my work for the class as a whole. Ultimately, I believe this course was extremely unique and allowed myself to step out of the realm of regular classroom settings and learn more about myself. For we do not take our heritage with us, we leave it behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Team Market and Team Business Interviews

24APR2018-New Post

Last Blog for the Semester!